Tuesday, June 2, 2009

World Wide Corals | May 2009 Visit

My Wife and I had been planning a nice
get away vacation to Orlando Florida Sometimes in May.
Over the past weekend (May 30th) We made this happen.
A full 3 day Fun Packed vacation.

Part I
======
Arrival Time 2:15 P.M
Destination : Orlando, Florida
All Stars Music Resorts.

Sometime after 4 P.M
We decided to go to World Wide Corals.
a widely known reef store in the area.

Below are a few of the pictures taken there.



(All Pictures were taken with my Point and Shoot Canon D1000 Digi Cam)
For the rest of the pictures Click Here>
Over all experience was great. Customer Attention/Service was Top Notch! (Thanks to Victor, Dre and the rest of the WWC crew) I will definitely be stopping by soon on my next trip to Orlando. I also got a free copy of the newest Reef Hobbyist Magazine.
If you are not familiar with this magazine yet. Check it out!
Enjoy!

|Life
f.

Stay Tuned for Part II...

No comments:

Post a Comment